Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things Im loving

Tomorrow will mark the two week anniversary of the birth of our daughter, and in those two weeks, I have felt so much - from the fear of my daughter being sick after birth, to the scare of the NICU visit, and the possible threat of pnemonia and jaundice. To now - over a week into coming home, feeling like this is exactly where we belong, I would not have it any other way.

I love spending each day with my first born, watching him grow, and love his sister, watching him learn how to be a good brother, and how to transition into not being an only child.  I love teaching him, and soaking in this fast passing stage of life, that no doubt I will always miss years to come.

I love nursing my daughter into the wee hours of the night, falling more deeply in love with her with each passing moment.

I love cuddleing with my husband, our children between us, almost as though you could actaully feel and see the love pusling from our hold.


Addison is doing great, all her blood work has come back great, she is gaining weight, and nursing wonderfully, she fills her diapers like a champ and eats about every 2-4 hours.. ( all the important things, no doubt)
Soon we will be able to give her, her first bath, her cord is almost off, thank goodness.

Mommy is doing great too, I still wear my band when we go out of the house, but haven't needed any medicine for pain, and recovery is going great, I have even driven since. I have slept on my side AND stomache, something I was long missing just two weeks ago.

We are loving the weather, taking walks and playing in the yard..

I mean, could life get any better? I'm not so sure of it, because I am just so happy, and so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment