Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2 month updates

Addison turned 2 months old last week

And in two months, she has grown so much,
weighing 13 pounds, she has grown four inches

All her blood work has since become stablized, and she is doing great!


She sleeps through the night, and during the day is so much more alert.
She loves to talk to people, and she is all smiles all the time.



Big brother Austin, is doing so good with her, he helps with daily chores, and when visiting Meme's house, he helps Meme feed her.

He loves holding her, and making her laugh


Abby is doing great too, her checkups showef no more heart disease, so it's back to tennisballs and sunshine for this old pup


 

Keith is back to work, working bucco overtime, but still finds time to play with Austin


We are defineitly lucky to have such a good daddy and hubby


This weekend I went out with some girlfriends celbrating a wedding!
It was a lot of fun, but I did miss my babies at home


Two months have by so fast, and it's so bittersweet, I love my baby girl so much I can hardly believe I am so lucky to have such a good son AND the daughter I always dreamt of having.
It just seems that time is moving a little too fast, if only time could stand still...

No comments:

Post a Comment