Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ebb & Flow

Life has its ups and downs, without the sad, we wouldnt have anything to compare the happy to, or to even look forward to.

What goes up, must come down.

With every, 'hole' or 'valley' will come a moutain, and victory.

Thus is life.

We mostly move peacfully through the ebb and flow of life, the busy, busy holidays evenly weigh weekends like this, where we do much of nothing, just hang out with each other, sitting in the sun, do alittle fishing, cook on the grill.

Dont get me wrong, I thrive on the busy, and the holidays, and the baking and everything.

But I LOVE me a good quiet weekend with the two guys in my life that mean the most to me.

It really makes you realize what you have. what you have to be thankful for.

So.
I did just that.






A good ole fashion family weekend..


And next weekend I am looking forward to a romantic getaway with my hubby man!

No comments:

Post a Comment