Monday, April 8, 2013

Another First



As it really been a week since I last posted?
 
I have been so disconnected to the internet this week, I hardly even checked my email.
 
But it's good, I've gone for walks, and read more books with my kids, I let my son help wash the dishes, even thoigh all moms know that help from a preschooler is really just more work/time in doing the task. But the reward in watching him feel wanted, and feel needed is reward enough for time spent.
I went to bed early, lying next to my son, telling him stories, and listening to his breathing slow into a peacful sleep.
I comforted my daughter at night, like almost a year ago when we spent hours nursing into the wee hours of the morning, this time due to teething and discomfort of an almost one year old FINALLY getting her first tooth.
 
 
I can't believe how much has happened in just a year.
My daughter is almost a year old.
 
 
This week we did conquer a first,. a notch in Austins belt, and another page in his baby book
 
His First trip to the Dentist's Office
 
HE did very well. His personality shining through, nervous and anxious, shy and quiet.
that is, until he loosens up and his vocal cords run free
I love my little man
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment