Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolve

I am not such a big fan of New Years Resolutions.. especially ones where you set yourself up to fail like losing weight, or such things..

With that said, I would like to lose my baby weight, and get in shape. But I kept my resolution realistic, I want to stop drinking caffine.

I want to try new things, am I going skydiving? probablly not. So I am resolving to say "yes" to requests asked of me.

I want to be a better parent, will I be perfect? no, but I will spend more time, put more effort into my disipline and be more patient.

I want to be a better wife, and keep our foundation strong ( five years next week, baby) Will we argue and have silly fights? hell yes, we are both strong people. But we will put more time aside for just us time.

I want to tune into our spirtutual nature, will we be in a pew every Sunday? No, not every one. But we will go sometimes, and continue to pray at home, when we eat and go to bed. We will thank God for the sunsets, and the ocean waves and the birds when they remind us how beaituful life is


* I was going to add pictures from this week, but the blog will not let me..
but the kids are just as cute as ever

good day

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say you are a great mom....so being better your out doing yourself. Your kids have so much fun and all the kids around you.

    5 year!! Woohoo!!

    Losing I'm right there with you on that one! I need to lose my baby weight too.....my son is 14!! lol

    ReplyDelete