Sunday, December 11, 2011

I love the " Ho-Ho-Holidays" *

Last night was our first Christmas party,

T'was a magical night with Lots of food,









Lots of Family,







Lots of Cousin Lovin'
Which if i may add, is what my heart pines for




eating thier food

tattoo hugs


trying to get them to look at the camera -AT THE SAME TIME! ahhh!

all smiles..

Dont ask me, what they were doing.. they were waiting patiently for their gifts.




Of course the cutest guest of all, weighing in
at a tiny 6 pounds,
BABY KIERA




I cheated and used the flash.. isnt she just so edible..



Of course, what the boy's tried to wait patiently for all night

THE GIFTS



My handsome hubby







My handsome nephew







and of course, ( in my biased opinion) the most handsome man of all


this is his new hair cut!!




Last night was the epitomy of what I love, a houseful of kids running and screaming, laughing, and not breaking things, ( so far so good), lots of family, who all get along, and have little conversations, with Christmas music softly playing in the background. It was the blissful chaos that is what Christmas is all about.

Ah man, this chick loves Christmas, even though it really is a holiday* for kids, I am the magic maker of our family, and this mama is making her kids holidays* magical!!!!!


Before I leave you, isnt this so adorable?? They were wrestling..







And last but not least, my two favorite people in the whole wide world,
or should I say two an a half?










Offically only two weeks until Christmas, and
only 11 DAYS UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT GENDER OUR LITTLE PEANUT IS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment