Monday, February 25, 2013

happy bubble



Oh gosh, I have been in my happy bubble all weekend, spending time with my kids, and going on a date night with my Husband to celebrate a new and exciting chapter in our lives. I am so proud of my husband, and look up to him in so many ways. So congratulations to him! He got a job in his feild of study, and is so excited to start this new journey. It has most definlty provoked a fire inside to get into mine, but that's a different story.

Things Im so greatful for right now

My almost ten month old
Who went to her check up, and is GREAT! no pnemonia, no ear infections.. I am thrilled to have my growing baby back to her happy go lucky self.
Addy weighed in at 21 pounds, and 29 inches.
She sleeps through the night, eats three meals a day, CRAWLS, and TRYS to stand up. on ANYTHING she can get her paws on.





Did I mention she is Austin's biggest fan? She is always following him around stealing his toys

I am thankful for a gentle, and loving big brother for my little girl.

One who loves his little sister something fierce ( unless she is crying over his show or steals the wrong toy )


hleping Meme shovel


we had a pizza-making date at Meme's house

see smiley face pizza top right



And I just had to post this last one, although I know she may or may not kill me for it.

We are so thankful and blessed to have such a loving Meme, who loves me and my kids with her whole heart.

Who puts up with us, and entertains the kids on our date nights, and who is very much apart of my family.
I love my grandmother, a strong and loving woman!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment