Monday, April 2, 2012

Pretty in Pink

This weekend we celebrated Addison!



This cake is so wondeful! I am in love with it!!

It was a wonderful time with women who care about me and my family, and a day that reminded me of my many blessings.






This of course, is not all the women who care about me, but it is the only photo I got!






Big mama cutting the cake! :)


Before our party started Daddy  took some pictures, and these pictures are my absolute favorite!!!


mommy and her two peanuts!

Baby A

33.5 weeks!
I am so excited to meet our daughter, whom I've been getting to know since last summer, I cannot wait to see her face, and look into her eyes, and add so much joy and love to our family!

Just over a month to go people, and once I get her birth date, I WILL be counting down the days..


No comments:

Post a Comment