Monday, October 4, 2010

Pajama Day



7am came all too soon for this girl. 
After getting up at 1 o'clock this morning to re-dose myself with NyQuil, my head was still pretty groggy..
Austin was not 100% Austin, ( but neither was I ) 
we had a slow start, and a slow alll day..
We didn't do much of anything, and even stayed in our p.j.s for the better part of the day
( yes, yes, call the lazy police on me AGAIN) 

* on a side note, we watched City of Angels for the first time. It was a really good movie.. then it was Barney and Rugrats for the rest of the morning..

At lunch time, we ate ( homemade mac n cheese) , AND had ice cream, then slept til 4 o'clock..
I admit, I even slept too.
And when we got up, it was like we were new people..
I felt so much better. We got showered and dressed, and the sun even made an appearance..
we spent the rest of the day OUTSIDE...
his hat makes him look like a football player
It was a pretty day for a 4-wheeler ride

walking up to visit our lovely neighbors

Blissful, peacful, calm, and 
PERFECT

these are words that are my life...

1 comment: