Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pre-Thanksgivng week(END)

I have got the itch..
To cook!  and Bake!

I am so excited about this thanksgiving.
I have a large ( in my eyes, maybe because its my first time)
guest list, of all the most important people in my life.

My sister, and her sons are coming, and that is the best part.

Being together. Eating, laughing and just having fun!

Growing up, I never really liked thanksgiving, no presents, tons of people, lots of dishes..

But now, that  I am grown I love it. It is one of my favorite.

And this month makes me realize everything that I have to be thankful for.
I am so thankful for all the people in my life, who are there for me, and my son and husband.
Who love us, and who always will.

I sincerly Love-Love-Love
my life.
Especially becauce of the path that brought me here. A more honest, REAL place.

Things like watching my son seperate blocks..





Can you see that he has my Christmas love gene??

red and green.. :)





Watching him eat pudding by himself, without any help. OR a mess!



Friday I got ALL of the shopping done for thanksgiving.

That means no more heavily crowded aisles that seem to shrink this time of year, no bumping elbows with people running for the last cranberry can. No more long lines, that take 30 minutes.
ALL DONE!!

And the best part??


No comments:

Post a Comment