Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A taste of Thanksgiving


This year is my FIRST, ever
annual thanksgiving party, that
I AM HOSTING..
( I know, can you belive it)

This is a taste of my decor and menu,
I am trying to remain un-nerved
and VERY well
prepared!!!





These are my center peices / decor..
The top one, has candles in them. and the bottom
is a pot with fallish flowers.


These are platters, and a cool gravy boat.
( 2.39)


These are cool fall plates, that I hope will be used for years to come
oh and the napkin ring and ORANGE napkins.
( I kindda thing the orange is too much.. but oh well)





Here is my dilemma, I need to know which way to place my place settings..
horizontial or vertical??
What do you, my bloggie buddies, think?

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks really nice. You will do fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very pretty Becky. You did a wonderful job. Happy Early Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete