Thursday, January 20, 2011

C- stands for CELEBRATION!!!!!

"Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
- Mary Oliver

This year has just begun, and I for one, am really excited about it!
Celbration is what the C in Becky stands for.. ( among other things)

January, has been a celebration on Life. Lives lost, and lives lived. Lives, such as Austin growing older.

Next week my little baby will be two years old. And I know that he is already a toddler. But jeez man he is TWO!!! And it breaks my heart, but more than that it makes my heart swell! With pride, with Joy, with anticipation of all the birthdays to come, of growing older, of sucking the life right out of life!

I cant wait to see what man he is going to grow up to be, what sort of person he will be. But that doesnt mean I want it to be here, oh no! I want to hang on to his childhood, and I, ME, have all the power to make it great! I am the one person, the matriarch of this family. I feel so powerful, in a loving way.

This is the best job in the world. And I am not looking forward to retiring from it.. AT ALL!!!

If anything. Turning two, and twenty-two ( in my case)
just makes me love life even more!

It goes by so fast, and its not like a movie that you love, when its over you cant just go back and watch it again, NO! once its over, its done.. thats it!
So you know what that means? It means we gotta alotta work to do! Alotta love to give, Alotta memories to make...

I LOVE my little boy with my whole heart and soul.. More than I ever thought was possible, and everyday my heart must grow, because I love him more so each passing day!

Heres to Life, lets make it great!!! we only get one!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment