Monday, January 10, 2011

To soon to tell

well.. I started my externship today, and before you get all ansty asking me whether or not I have found my calling, or whether or not I like it.. and all that jazz.. ( I mean yes, ask, but hold up)

It was my first day, and I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next 10 weeks of it, and cant wait to share EVERYTHING with you..

I was a little nervous at first, but not in a sense of not knowing what I was doing, more like.. " OH-my-gosh-this-is-all-real-now" sense.

And it is..

Life is fantastic, or I should say 2011 has done me good thus far. ( yes only 11 days in) But I could not be more happier.

Ah.. I dont have much to blog about at this moment..
( considering one the TV is blasting because Keith wants to hear it over my toddler SCREAMMMING in the background, while the dog is nudging my arm to throw her a damn ball..geeez I want some french fries)
but really only because all my pictures moments are in the weeks/days to come..
Anniversary, Birthday,birthday,Birthday, party.....

No comments:

Post a Comment