Wednesday, January 26, 2011

catch-up

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!
~Shakespeare


( my pc is up and running again, so is my imagination)

School
I have so much to do lately, and seriously, this is when my mind works best. I have been working fulltime at my externship site, and fall more in love every day I work.. ( I will spare you the details of my work, because I was informed today that only nurses and healthcare workers will like or appreciate my blood and guts shop talk) either way, it is so fun, it is so awesome, and I am learning so much!!

Birthdays
I have had an anniversary, and a 22nd Birthday thus far. And Austins 2nd as well, we went to Friendlys for lunch, he was so good, I never had to speak to him, he sat in his own side of the booth and ate his whole lunch and of course his birthday sundae..
Then we went to Jokers to play. and we did, for about two hours, jeez that boy can run..and run..and run..
We had the place to ourselves, and he took charge..

Austin
His potty training isnt going poorly, however it isnt something I have ever done before so its not going as fast as I thought it would. But he pees, and tells me about "poopin" but by the time he tells me... its already in his diaper.. ( progess)

His speech as sky-rocketed, he speaks in sentences, and most of the time they are coherent, AND understandable. However, gibberish and babbleing is still VERY common. I love his voice, I love his little accent, and by golly, I love that boy so very much!!

His sleeping habits have been very wishy-washy. He still sleeps in a crib, however we have set him up a 'BED' on the floor of his room, to get his use to the idea of a 'big boy bed'.. He does very well. However, his recent fear of the dark has hindered our growth a bit. But it is a work in progress.

Austin has not ( knock on wood) gotten any ear infections yet, and I know that as I type one is probally growing because I said something. But this is new for him, because he has had 9 in the past two years.
I think the doctor will be very proud.


Saturday is the PARTY day.. I havent done any planning shopping, so I get to do it all the night before, which is out of character for me, the planning guru but it really is OKAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment