Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random Catch-up

SCHOOL

          I am almost done with school. My  officail graduation date is March 15th, however I will not be walking down the aisle until June something- or- other..*
Right now I am in my lastest of all semesters, which consists of one online fluff course, and one externship, where I get my clincal experiences. I am working in this smaller office, with over 10 doctors who come in on different days, they are all surgeons and are just wealths of knowledge, I work about 30 hours a week, in four days, and learn so much in this time.
I am so excited to start my career, and already have started my application process to nursing school.

* I am going to be throwing a LARGE much-a-do graduation party for myself and my husband, who graduated last year.

AUSTIN

       As you know Austin had a wonderful party, and a wonderful birthday. And his first night in his bed went spledidly, here's to hoping for another great night on the toddler-bed-front..

As for potty training, he is showing all the signs of readiness
    * tells you when he has to go
    * takes his diaper off
    * speaks in sentences
you know the usual things, and he has gone on the potty a total of 4 times. ( yes I counted)
I am just have a lack of knowledge of how to get the ball rolling, and I feel horrible for working so much, not being here to constantly help him with it.
I am going to get the Elmo's potty training movie, because the gals in my class say its like magic with toddlers.
So. *fingers crossed* maybe I can get the ball rolling.


ABBY

      If you remember we brought a dog home with us when we came back from tennesse, she is doing great with Austin.
   With a few mistakes, in the form of getting into the trashcan when we are gone for too long. I THINK she thinks we are leaving her, or something.
But she is such a good dog, and so good with Austin, she sleeps in his room, and is right with him whenver he cries. And he loves her ever more.. ( is that even possible)

I am on an artistic fix, in the form of pictures and poetry..


Not too much is going on, and thats fine with us! January was a hectic month, and although I loved it, the lounging and not running around like a headless chicken is sooo nice!!!!


Happy Feburary, make sure you tell the ones you love that you love them.
AND..
Febuary is reconnection month, a time to make peace, and make-up, forgive and forget about the past and build some bridges..
Just a thought, and a hard one at that for little miss me..

All is well that ends well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my newest, and favorite love poem.

I carry your heart by: E.E. Cummings

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in

my heart)i am never without it(anywhere

i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear

no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want

no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you



here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment