Monday, April 18, 2011

let's go to the circus

If you know me at all, I am all about making memories, having fun, and checking things off fun to do lists.. Yes, this means once a new season comes along, I brea kout my pad and paper and write a list of all the fun stuff I want to do during that season..

And let me tell you, having a child, is the greatest thing in the entire universe. Because that gives you excuses to do kid stuff, like watch toy story, and go to the circus.

Which is exactly what we did..

On Saturday morning, we got up early and headed to lewiston.

When we got there, there was a GIANT buzz and woody, Austin loves them. from afar, no need to get close, thats his outlook on giant costumed creatures..

I was so looking forward to his expression, for the clowns, and for the puppy show.

He was shy and quiet at first, but closer to the second half, he had warmed up.

little clown car

getting all set up

alittle nervous

it was his first time in arena seating

the pound puppy review

trapeze artist

a pony

those puppies were amazing

WOW!

you cant see it well, but off in the corner is a flying motercycle


Austins FAVORITE THING, the "cicle"

an

we had a blast
Thanks so much meme, for coming with us.. We always have fun when we are with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment