Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My 'bucket list'

I have been thinking a lot lately, and it fits into my interest in writing lists, and being planned, and its fun!

anyhoo..
some of the things I really want to do before I die ( and much, much sooner)
( to name a few)
I want to master spanish ( the launguge)
I want to go on a missions trip ( preferably to a Spanish speaking country)
I want to go to/ be involved in a church ( as a family)
I want to learn/ master piano
I want to go sky diving
I want to learn to swim
I want to learn sign launguge
I want to be involved in the community/ charitable orgs.
I want to earn more degrees
I want to bring Austin to Disney Land
I want Austin to go to public school
 I want to go on a Jamaican cruise
I want to go to Alaska
I want to do sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment